NEXT SUBCASE TAKES PLACE 11-15 FEBRUARY 2019
How to present or perform your project at Subcase 2019
If you wish to perform a full length show, present a work in progress or present a pitch, then you need to apply. Please observe that only companies based in the Nordic and Baltic countries are eligible. The deadline to apply for Subcase 2019 has passed.
How to participate in the Exhibition Space
If you wish a table in the Exhibition Space, then you also need to apply, since the space is limited. The call will opened in autumn 2018. Read more here.
How the selection of artistic projects was made for Subcase 2019
A selection committee curates the artistic program for Subcase. The focus is on building a dynamic and diverse program, which allows a good Subcase experience for both presenters and artists. The selection committee is constituted by representatives of venues from the Nordic and Baltic countries.
The selection committee follows some criterias:
* Subcase only presents full length performance projects, no acts or numbers
* The full length shows must be in touring format
* The work in progress and pitches must be projects that aim to be full length shows
* The performances must be bookable from at latest autumn 2019 (not work in progress)
* The selection shall represent a width of genres, styles, audiences, sizes
* The shows must be suitable for an international audience
* Work in progress/pitches must have a clear purpose to present for international presenters
* The program shall represent an artistic diversity of interest for international presenters
Only companies based in the Nordic and Baltic countries are eligible to apply. 60 artistic projects from Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Lithuania and Estonia applied to Subcase 2017.
If you have questions about the selection, please contact:
Kiki Muukkonen kiki(at)subtopia.se