NEXT SUBCASE TAKES PLACE 11-15 FEBRUARY 2019
The call for artists Subcase 2019 is now open.
How to present or perform your project at Subcase 2019
If you wish to perform a full length show, present a work in progress or present a pitch, then you need to apply. Please observe that only companies based in the Nordic and Baltic countries are eligible. The deadline for artistic companies to apply for Subcase is 31 July 2018.
How to participate in the Exhibition Space
If you wish a table in the Exhibition Space, then you also need to apply, since the space is limited. The call will open in autumn 2018. Read more here.
How the selection of artistic projects will be made for Subcase 2019
A selection committee curates the artistic program for Subcase. The focus is on building a dynamic and diverse program, which allows a good Subcase experience for both presenters and artists. The selection committee will be constituted by representatives of venues from the Nordic and Baltic countries (members of the committee will be decided in June).
The selection committee followes some criterias:
* Subcase only presents full length performance projects, no acts or numbers
* The full length shows must be in touring format
* The work in progress and pitches must be projects that aim to be full length shows
* The performances must be bookable from at latest autumn 2019 (not work in progress)
* The selection shall represent a width of genres, styles, audiences, sizes
* The shows must be suitable for an international audience
* Work in progress/pitches must have a clear purpose to present to international presenters
* The program shall represent an artistic diversity of interest for international presenters
Only companies based in the Nordic and Baltic countries are eligible to apply. 60 artistic projects from Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Lithuania and Estonia applied to Subcase 2017.
If you have questions about the selection, please contact:
Kiki Muukkonen kiki(at)subtopia.se