THE NEXT SUBCASE TAKES PLACE 11-15 FEBRUARY 2019
How to present or perform your project at Subcase 2019
If you wish to perform a full length show, present a work in progress or present a pitch, then you need to apply. Please note that only companies based in the Nordic and Baltic countries are eligible. The deadline to apply for Subcase 2019 has now passed.
How to participate in the Exhibition Space
If you would like a table in the Exhibition Space, then you need to sign up. Space is limited. Read more here.
How the selection of artistic projects was made for Subcase 2019
A selection committee curates the artistic program for Subcase. The focus is on building a dynamic and diverse program that will create a good Subcase experience for both presenters and artists. The selection committee is made up of representatives of organizations from the Nordic and Baltic countries.
The selection committee work against a number of criteria:
* Subcase only presents full length performance projects, no acts or numbers
* The full length shows must be in touring format
* The work in progress and pitches must be projects that aim to be full length shows
* The performances must be bookable from at latest autumn 2019 (this excludes work in progress)
* The selection shall represent a wide range of genres, styles, intended audiences and scales
* The shows must be suitable for an international audience
* Work in progress/pitches must have a clear aim in presenting for international presenters
* The program shall represent a diverse range of artistic proposals of potential interest for international presenters
Only companies based in the Nordic and Baltic countries are eligible to apply. 61 artistic projects from Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia applied for Subcase 2019.
If you have questions about the selection, please contact:
Kiki Muukkonen kiki(at)subtopia.se